This accessibility statement applies to norfolkenvironmentalcredits.co.uk.
This website is run by Norfolk Environmental Credits Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- The transcript for the "How to use the calculator" video has been automatically generated and is hard to follow.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email [email protected]
We’ll consider your request and get back to you as soon as possible.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact [email protected].
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Norfolk Environmental Credits Limited is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
The content listed below is non-accessible for the following reasons.
- The "how to use the calculator" video has visual content that is not described by an audio description or in a transcript. This fails WCAG 2.1 success criterion 1.2.3 (audio description or media alternative).
This video is provided by a third-party, we will be contacting them to ask if they will improve the accessibility of the video.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 15 May 2023, it was last reviewed on 18 May 2023.
This website was last tested on 18 May 2023. The test was carried out by Bigfork Limited.
The website is created using defined templates and content blocks, for manual tests we chose a selection of pages that covered all of these templates and block variations. These pages were:
Automated tests were applied to the whole website using SortSite.